Cuisinart Epc 1200pc Overview, Review, and Prices
This is a great pressure cooker from Cuisinart. When it comes to the structure and design, it’s identical to the previous version of the Cuisinart pressure cooker, but the features are upgraded. You will get six quarts capacity to prepare a meal for an average family. It has a simple and easy-to-read digital display with a precision thermostat and push-button controls. The pressure cooker comes with various settings for upgraded functions than the previous versions like simmering, pressure cooking, warming, and sautéing.
The cooker also has a nonstick inner coating which is a great thing to have, and its dishwasher is safe and very easy to clean. It’s very easy to handle as it comes with a timer and it won’t burn your hand if you touch the appliance. The timer comes with an LED display and the cooker has a safety feature that will not open until the pressure comes to zero. Let’s know more about this pressure cooker in this review.
CUISINART EPC-1200PC BEST FEATURES
* You will get push-button controls that will allow you to use various functions like a multicooker, and using the thermostat will help you change the temperature of cooking so that you can get functions like keep warm, sauté, simmer, and brown.
* Cuisinart Epc 1200pc has both low and high-pressure cooking ability. You can increase and decrease cooking time and you can save time when you are working from home.
* It won’t burn your hand as it’s cool to the touch, and the size is balanced so that you can pick it up and offers even distribution. You can easily wash it and take it over to the sink and it won’t burn your hand. You won’t have to use a towel or use cooking gloves to hold the pressure cooker.
* It will cost less than the prices of major smartphones. You will get an affordable rate when you buy from a reliable store.
* The pressure cooker is available in major retail stores and small stores. You will get a great cooking experience without compromising the quality of your food.
CUISINART EPC 1200PC OVERVIEW REVIEW
1. APPEARANCE AND SIZE OF THE PRESSURE COOKER:
Cuisinart has two versions of pressures cooker and both machines are identical but the 1200pc has more features than the CPC-600. Clad in black plastic and brushed stainless the pressure cooker has a great design, and the stainless steel part gives an advantage for a small kitchen. The brushed design offers a decent feature and is not too extravagant a look. The steel is fingerprint-proof and has a control panel that displays the time and the setting modes. It will also not take up much space on your kitchen countertop, but even if it does you will be pleased with its functions.
2. PERFORMANCE AND POWER
The pressure cooker uses a thousand watts. You will get even cooking results with this electric pressure cooker. The capacity is six quarts which is great for the average family size.
The company claims that you can retain seventy percent of nutrients when you cook with this appliance, and it’s true, but it will depend on the foods you are cooking. Also, most pressure cooker companies claim such things. The food you cook in the traditional method will have fewer nutrients than the foods cooked in a pressure cooker.
In addition, the Cuisineart pressure cooker comes with different functions like warming, browning, simmering, sautéing, and pressure cooking. You can easily maneuver the functions.
3. RELEASE METHODS
If you are unaware of the pressure cooker releasing methods then you have to read the manual before you cook anything. Most electric pressure cookers have two types of releasing methods, natural and quick, and both techniques have their drawbacks and benefits.
The natural release method of the electric cooker slowly releases the steam for ten to twenty minutes. It will also depend on the amount of food you are cooking. It’s best to use the natural release as the quick release can burst the lid with the cooker. However, the natural release isn’t feasible for all food types. Even after the timer goes off, the food will still be cooking. Some dishes need to be removed from the heat and cooled down. The quick-release method is perfect for that.
4. NON-STICK POT
Non-stick pots are not very useful as the Teflon gets scratched and it gets mixed with the food most of the time. However, if you use wooden or plastic utensils the non-stick cooking pot will last longer.
5. EASY TO USE
Compared to traditional pressure cookers, electric appliances are very easy to use. You won’t need previous experience to operate the appliance, and you will get delicious meals faster than the traditional cooking methods.
The Cuisineart Epc 1200pc comes with a three-year warranty.
PRICE OF CUISINEART EPC 1200PC
The price of this pressure cooker is $179.99.
THE GOOD AND BAD OF CUISINART EPC 1200PC
The pressure cooker has some pros and cons, but mostly good things apply to this appliance. Let’s take a look at the good and bad of the pressure cooker.
* You can make various desserts like cheesecakes, custard, and other sweet dishes
* The cooker automatically sets to warm when the cooking time has come to the end.
* The pot is nonstick, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe.
* The cooker comes with a display so that you can read the timing and understand the usage of it
* The pressure cooker is versatile, and you can use it to cook different types of foods. You will get cooking features like browning, sautéing, and simmering.
* Your kitchen time will be reduced to seventy percent compared to other traditional cooking appliances and methods.
* The lid may seem a bit difficult to lock, especially for first-time users.
* You might not understand the manual at times
* The pressure cooker builds steam often and the pressure takes time to build.
Cuisinart Epc 1200pc is a multifunction pressure cooker that is useful for every kitchen, especially for the people who work from home and have less time in hand to spend hours cooking. If you want to have a delicious meal for your average-sized family, and you don’t want to work much after it, then this pressure cooker is the best option for you. To know more about its functions and features go through this review.